The application will open November 11, 2019 with details about the deadline.
Can be used for
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. (graduate students are not eligible)
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution
The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) received a gift of $50,000 from The Cyril Taylor Charitable Foundation (CTCF) to fund scholarships for American students to study in the United Kingdom. Named the Cyril Taylor Memorial Scholarship and available for programs in the summer of 2020, the 2020 fall semester and the 2020-2021 academic year, the gift will fund multiple scholarships this year and be administered by FEA.
Preferences: FEA gives preference to students with demonstrated financial need, and strongly encourages students to apply who represent a group that is traditionally underrepresented in education abroad. These groups include, but are not limited to:
- First-generation college students
- Minority students
- Community college students
Fund for Education Abroad (FEA)