Applications due at 11:59pm by Hong Kong time (11:59am ET).
The Summer Undergraduate Research Programme (SURP) provides an opportunity for international undergraduate students to undertake research attachments for eight weeks at CUHK during the summer. Students will conduct research under the supervision of a CUHK faculty member and earn three credits upon successful completion of the programme.
Through this program students will…
- Develop research skills and knowledge in a specific area of interest
- Join a world-class research team and work alongside leading experts in the field
- Experience postgraduate studies first hand
- Establish professional networks for future career
- Spend the summer in the vibrant Asia’s World City Hong Kong
- Immerse in the local culture through activities and excursions
- Guaranteed on-campus housing to live with other local and international students
Note: Participating students are required to pay some fees associated with this program (around $231), accommodation fee ($980), the cost of their flight, as well as cover the cost of meals. See the program web site for more information.