Have you served in the military and/or do you have veteran status? Are you looking to add to the global experience that you gained during your time in the military? The GI Bill, although quite complicated (as if you didn’t know that already!), does cover some for-credit Study Abroad programs, but you’ll need to know the limitations before you begin your search. You may also want to consider how your past experiences could benefit on-campus and local organizations doing international work. ROTC students and National Guard members have studied abroad in the past, and you can, too!